• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How will we store your data?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Europe Multiply Team collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, city, country, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Europe Multiply Team with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Voluntarily complete out the questionnaire forms with your personal information.
• Use our website via your browser’s cookies.
Europe Multiply Team may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Europe Multiply Team collects your data so that we can:
• Provide training and coaching to those that request it.
• Respond to inquiries related to products or services mentioned on our website.
How do we store your data?
Europe Multiply Team will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is
generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the
security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this
data for longer time periods.
Europe Multiply Team would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Europe Multiply Team from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email with your intent to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Europe Multiply Team would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Europe Multiply Team for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request Europe Multiply Team correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Europe Multiply Team to complete complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have a right to request the Europe Multiply Team erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request the Europe Multiply Team restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Europe Multiply Team transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these right, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Europe Multiply Team uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first party and third party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Europe Multiply Team has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at 0303 123 1113 or get in touch via live chat.