Local Leaders in Europe
"You didn’t choose me, but I’ve chosen and commissioned you to go into the world to bear fruit. And your fruit will last, because whatever you ask of my Father, for my sake, he will give it to you!" (John 15:16 TPT)
Movement researchers tell us that nearly one percent of the world’s population has come to Christ in a church-planting movement since the early 1990s. Not only are people making decisions for Christ, but many of these areas are seeing radical societal change as people are beginning to love Jesus and obey His commands. Europe is not being left behind! God is stirring the hearts of European leaders like you to believe for and labor urgently and sacrificially towards realizing a church-planting movement in your region.
The Europe Multiply Team works with European leaders like you to further accelerate ministry multiplication through training and follow-up coaching. Only when local leaders labor towards catalyzing and multiplying church-planting movements will there be the opportunity for them to begin, grow and be sustained in any given region. Our focus is on willingness instead of readiness and leadership development instead of leadership recruitment. We prioritize investment in leaders and their teams who:
- Are committed to abiding in Christ and fervent prayer for movements.
- Have a growing vision which requires rapid multiplication of generations of disciples.
- Have a genuine passion and love for the lost and are active in gospel sharing.
- Have capacity to learn and then implement new ideas/ models of ministry.
- Are committed to multiplying disciples through immediate training, empowering and releasing.
- Are committed to multiplying leaders through immediate training, empowering and releasing.
- Are committed to multiplying simple churches through immediate training, empowering and releasing.
- Are living in and ministering with a committed Jesus community or team.