Igniting rapidly multiplying communities of disciples of Jesus among neglected peoples (the poor, unreached and/or unengaged) primarily based within Europe.
Making disciples, training leaders and reproducing simple churches who love and obey Jesus above all else and helping them to do the same by:
- Coaching leaders
- Celebrating obedience
- Mobilizing short-term apostolic teams
- Engaging local leaders operating within a team
We can achieve more together than alone. Partnership with other like-minded missionaries/ local workers is essential to see fruitful ministry go further, faster.
- Obedience to God's Word
The entirety of scripture points to Jesus and is our standard for knowing Him, loving Him, becoming more like Him and fulfilling His mission. (John 5:39-40)
- Fervent, Believing Prayer
Jesus modeled dependence on and intimate relationship with God through his deep prayer life.
- Passion for the Lost
We follow Jesus’ example as the Good Shepherd and Friend of Sinners, whose bias was towards the lost. (Matt. 18:12-14, Luke 15:1-7)
- Local Cultures
We honor and respect local cultures because God does. There is coming a day when all believers, representing every people group, will stand before the throne of God worshiping Him in their distinct language and cultural expression. This is how God wants to be worshiped. (Rev. 7:9)
- Emotionally Healthy Leadership
Emotionally healthy leaders possess a healthy self-awareness of internal feelings, motivations, strengths and limitations and operate at a pace of life and ministry that cultivates having fun and being with Jesus over working for Him. Maintaining a weekly Sabbath is a key first step.
- Ministry by Healthy Teams
A team is a group of people who share a specific common purpose, skills, and method for accomplishing a task. The best teams are directed by a leader who is open to feedback and criticism, embodies the team vision and mission and can easily communicate them to others. A healthy team is comprised of people committed to each other’s success and to each other’s personal and spiritual growth through respect, open and honest communication, empowerment and encouragement.
- Form a training/ coaching network of master trainers who are experienced practitioners.
- Mobilize short-term apostolic teams of specialists in multiplication to catalyze movement across Europe and empower locals for long-term stability.
- Gather and create simple and reproducing resources/ tools that we can use in training and coaching European leaders to multiply disciples, leaders and simple churches.
- Engage in group discussion/ peer learning of successes, best practices and current barriers in pursuit of Disciple-making movements, to learn from and sharpen one another in a spirit of humility.